How to Submit Images
Submitting Images for Competition
- Submitting Digital Images
- Submitting Print Images
- Submitting Panorama Images
- Submitting Slideshows and Videos
- Image submission for competition is restricted to members of Bainbridge Island Photo Club. If you aren’t a current member, click here for more information.
- Submitted images will be captured either with a digital camera or a scanner
- Submit your images no later than midnight on the Friday before competition night
Permissions and Club Use Policy
By submitting your images for competition, subject to the following
- Main use: The image will be used as part of the digital competition at the club’s next competition night.
- Web display: The club may display your images on the club website unless you provide in the forwarding e-mail specific instructions to the contrary. (When displayed on the club website, the images will be small enough that they are not attractive targets of image theft.)
- Publication: The images will not leave the possession of the club for any reason other than for publication, in which case we would ask you for your agreement.
- Agreement: By e-mailing an image, the submitter agrees to all the above.
Please feel free to reach out to any club member for help with submitting images. If you do not know who to ask, please contact the webmaster.