Submitting Print Images
- Mount prints on mat board or foam board no more than 1⁄4 inch thick. 16” x 20” maximum. Print size is up to the individual (such as 12 x 16 or 8 x 10). Top mats are not required but will help protect the image when prints are stacked together.
- The print’s identification must be provided twice on the back of the print. One is the specially provided removable label, the second is your own permanent label indicating your name, title, category and arrow and remains on the print’s back (or may be hand written). Removable entry labels (in sheets) are provided by the club for identifying prints: Ask the Competition Committee Chair for copies. Identify images you submit on the back of the mount in the upper right hand corner with:
- your name
- print title
- an arrow pointing to the top of the print.
- Framed prints are unacceptable. Submit prints between 6:15pm and 6:45pm
- Print submitters are encouraged to also provide a digital copy for judging preview prior to the competition meeting. Please follow the instructions on the club website
- File Naming Instructions are exactly the same as for digital images with the exception of the title. Print preview titles end with .print.jpg Example: G_Image Title_Maker name.print.jpg