Submitting Slideshows and Videos
• Bring the slideshow or video on a thumb drive in an MP4 format at least 20 minutes before the meeting.
• Maximum duration of 5 minutes; may be with or without music.
• Timing for slides at 4-5 seconds each is desirable or timed to fit a song.
• The maker may briefly discuss the presentation before it is shown.
• The presentation should have continuity such as a theme, a series of related images, a trip, a subject of particular interest, a study or project, etc.
• Members may submit 1 slideshow or video per meeting and up to 5 slideshows or videos during our 6 annual competition/sharing meetings.
• No additional images may be submitted at the same meeting in the competition or sharing categories.